Yes, you read that right... 5:30 this morning was when I woke up and it wasn't by choice. Draper woke me up rummaging thru our garbage. I can't even blame him because that's what dogs do when they smell food and know it's within their reach and nobody is around... ok, maybe that is what only our dogs do. Avery of course was sound asleep on the floor by my bed. So, I got up to the sound of cans on the floor and thought what has he gotten into? I tried to ignore it and just turn over to sleep some more, but I didn't. So, after cleaning it up I just decided to stay up, no sense trying to go back to sleep for another hour, I know I wouldn't even get up on time if I had slept some more. So, I went downstairs and watched some t.v.
I started to get ready around 6:45 and got around by 7:15, it definitely helps to take my shower at night. So, I went outside and there was about an inch of snow on the driveway and it's garbage day. So, I started to shovel a path down to the curb so I could help take the garbage out. Well, the snow was fluff, so Erik decided to go ahead and shovel and I helped by taking the garbage out. Since nobody was expecting the snow last night the roads were snow covered. It wasn't bad, but everyone was moving slow, so I was about 10 minutes late for work. But, all in all it was a good, productive day. There is a project that I have to do every year that I try to put off as long as possible, well I couldn't put it off anymore, so the past two days I've been working on that and finished today. One more thing to check off my to do list. :)
Well, I'm super tired and not even sure if this post makes sense... I did work out tonight, so that was good. Hope you all had a great day! Until tomorrow...
Ver Francesco (2002) Película Español Completa
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment