So, I didn't exercise tonight, I wasn't feeling 100% tonight, achy and tired, so I decided to take the night off. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow and I can get back on the elliptical. Can't be perfect every week, that's not how I am and if I were I would burn out too soon.
Well, for the past month we've been working with Luke on falling asleep in his own bed at night. He happens to make his way into our room in the middle of the night, which I don't wake up so I don't even know until the morning. Well, anyway, he has been really good about going to bed in his bed, the ritual goes; turn bathroom light on, crawl into bed & mommy follows with mp3 player in hand, then it's off to dreamland. But, for some reason tonight he wants to sleep in my bed, he's scared in his bedroom. I got him to settle into his bed, but we'll see how long he actually stays before he's up again.
So, the weather is really wacky here tonight. About 7pm tonight (in the middle of my macaroni & cheese baking) the power went off. Luckily it was only for a few seconds & it was back on again. Then the hail started... now there is snow on the ground. For those of you reading this that don't live around here, it was high 40s today, possibly might have reached 50 & now it is in the teens. Gotta love Indiana weather! :)
Well, that's about all that is for the day. Hope you all had a great day! Until tomorrow...
Ver Francesco (2002) Película Español Completa
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment